Located across 1249 cities, Target is one of the most popular stores to find anything and everything. California has the highest number with 278 stores; thus, 19.03% of Target stores are there in California. Target stores remain open for extra hours during the holiday season to accommodate the last minute shoppers. Target stores stock products from nearly every brand including Wild Fable, Heyday, Original Use, A New Day, Prologue, Universal Thread, Who What Wear, Xhilaration, C9 Champion, Ava and Viv, Knox Rose, Cloud Island, Pillowfort, Smith and Hawken, Room Essential, Threshold, Archer Farms, Market Pantry, and, Sutton and Dodge.
Here are some of the popular categories of products available at Target
• Clothes, shoes, and accessories: This includes the latest trends in clothes and accessories for everyone of all ages and genders.
• Baby and kids: This includes baby clothes and shoes, girls clothes and shoes, and boy’s clothes and shoes.
• Home and patio: This includes furniture, patio and garden furniture, home decor, bedding, lamps and lighting, rugs, luggage, storage and organization items, home appliances, and home improvement.
• Electronics and office: This category includes TV and home theatre, cell phones, headphones, cameras and camcorders, drones, Wi-Fi and networking, and STEM items.
• Toys and video games: This includes toys, video games, and books.
• Sports fitness and outdoor: This includes bikes, exercise and fitness, camping and outdoors, and sports and outdoors items.
• Grocery, household, and pets: This category includes grocery items, pet food and essential, and household items.
• Beauty and health: This includes makeup, haircare, men and women’s grooming products, first aid, and nutrition and weight loss products.
Among these categories, some are more popular than others among customers at Target. Here are 5 popular things to buy at a Target store.