Delectable yogurt smoothie recipes for your snack cravings
Smoothies are one of those beverages that fill your stomach up without compromising on taste or health. With yogurt as the base, you can play around with any fruit or vegetable ingredient to make your own smoothie recipe. Smoothies are the best ways to beat the occasional hunger cravings.
Imagine you are working at your desk. You look at the clock and see that there are still two hours more to go until you have your dinner. But you are already feeling those pangs of hunger. Or perhaps you are craving to fill your stomach and there is a pack of chips lying next to you, you reach for it and your brain comes up with warning signs: fats! cholesterol! calories! You restrain yourself as your stomach grumbles.
Oh wait. Didn’t you see some yogurt in your refrigerator? Well, you are in for luck! Grab your yogurt and blend your own healthy and delicious yogurt smoothie from these easy-to-make recipes.
- Sweet green smoothie: To make this smoothie, you will need two cups of spinach, a cup of yogurt, one ripe pear, a handful of red or green grapes, two tablespoons of avocado (chopped) and one tablespoon of lime juice. Blend everything until smooth to have a sweetish tangy yogurt smoothie.
- Peach green tea smoothie: In a blender, combine one cup chilled green tea, one cup chopped peaches, half a banana, half cup plain yogurt, and two tablespoons honey. Add a few drops of vanilla essence. Add ice if you want a frosty smoothie.
- Cantaloupe coconut smoothie: This yogurt recipe for smoothie requires more than the basic ingredients that would be available in your kitchen. To make this smoothie, you will need one cup coconut water, half cup of light coconut milk, half cup plain yogurt, two cups of frozen cantaloupe cubes, two teaspoons of honey, a pinch each of cinnamon, nutmeg and cardamom powder, and a pinch of salt. Blend everything together and serve by sprinkling some toasted coconut on the top.
- Very berry smoothie: This is the simplest among the smoothie recipes. You need half cup each of strawberries, blueberries and raspberries. Blend these with one ripe banana, one cup of yogurt, and two tablespoons of oats.
You can have these wholesome protein-rich yogurt smoothies on-the-go, for your breakfast or at any time in the day to satiate your cravings. Depending on your taste preferences, you can make them sweet or savory. Either way, you will have healthy and flavorsome smoothies that will turn off the warning signs in your brain the next time you feel like grabbing a snack between your meals.
- best greek yogurts
- yogurt recipes
- yogurt smoothie recipes
- yogurt smoothies recipesmYogurt Coupons